Having problems with your toilet?
If you are having any of the following problems with your toilet, you should consider calling a professional.
- Requires constant plunging:
- If you are constantly having to use a plunger on your toilet, there may be a problem down the line, which will require professional equipment to repair
- Constant running water:
- If you have a toilet that constantly keeps running water, you could be losing money every single month! Get this checked as soon as possible!
- Low flushing power:
- Low flushing power could mean that you might need to replace your toilet with one with more flushing power. Have a professional check it!
How do we diagnose your problems?
If your toilet is not flushing well or is simply clogged, give us a call! To diagnose your problems with your toilet we can:
- Camera Inspection
- We are able to detect whether it is buildup or a blockage with an object, thus saving time and money!
- Professional tools
- Our technicians have great tools to be able to get your drains in working order in a quick and safe process.
- Commercial grade cleaning agents
- When dealing with different buildup, it is essential to know what to use for the type of drain without causing damage. Let our technicians help get your house back in order for the least amount of hassle!
Toilets Manufactured before 1994 use old technologies. You would be surprised to find that older toilets waste a lot of water per flush!
Older toilets used 3.5 gallons. Low-flow toilets use only 1.6 gallons with the same flushing power as the 3.5 Gallon .
All Rooter can help you find and install the best toilet for your needs! Give us a call today!
Why All Rooter Plumbing?
- 24/7 Support
- Friendly, honest service
- Well informed professionals
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Guaranteed Workmanship