Having problems with your drains?
Drains are often overlooked simply because they are always expected to work. However, without proper maintenance, they can lead to some annoying problems. Different drains need to be diagnosed specifically because they have different kinds of buildup. Here are most common type drains and what causes them to have problems.
- Kitchen Drains:
- Soap, fat, grease, and food can start lining the inside of the pipes and cause unwanted blockage.
- Bathroom Drains:
- Hair products, hair , toothpaste, toilet tissue, and other toiletries can all cause incremental damage and cause major plumbing issues.
- Utility Room Drains:
- Dirt, debris, and other messes can clog floor drains in basements or utility rooms, leading to poor drainage and the potential for flooding.
Do I need Hydro-jetting service?
Cable machines are used to remove solid obstructions in drains. This includes tree roots, hard plastics and other hard material obstructions. However, blockages are most commonly caused by grease, sludge, sand and other softer materials. Hydro-jetting is beneficial because it doesn’t bore through the middle of a blockage like a cable. Hydro jetting will clear obstructions by:
- Emulsify and break apart grease
- Clearing sludge
- Break branches and roots into passable sizes
- Breaking down hardened scale
- Clearing drain to full flow
In the short-term, cable machines can cut a hole through the debris and allow some regular flow, but is not effective long-term.Hydro-jetting helps eliminate future problems by preventing the line from quickly building up to another blockage from uncleared debris from conventional cabling.
Equipped with 3000 or 6000 PSI of force, our hydro-jetting service can remove any obstacle and leave your drains clean and ready for action!
How do we diagnose your problems?
If your drain is running slow or is simply clogged, give us a call! To diagnose your problems with your drains we can:
- Camera Inspection
- We are able to detect whether it is buildup or a blockage with an object, thus saving time and money!
- Professional tools
- Our technicians have great tools to be able to get your drains in working order in a quick and safe process.
- Commercial grade cleaning agents
- When dealing with different buildup, it is essential to know what to use for the type of drain without causing damage. Let our technicians help get your house back in order for the least amount of hassle!
Why All Rooter Plumbing?
- 24/7 Support
- Friendly, honest service
- Well informed professionals
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Guaranteed Workmanship